According to the research of Australian Financial Review, Australia has the second-highest tax rate on personal income and business profits combined out of 34 of the world’s leading economies. The highest personal marginal tax rate is 45% (excluding Medicare levy or surcharge), which means more than $45 of every $100 of your hard earned money over $180,000 will be paid to the taxation office. Our role is to keep as much of that hard earned money in your pocket!
Common questions to consider:
● What are the differences between tax offsets & deductions?
● What types of tax offsets are available for my circumstances?
● How can I best maximise my tax deductions?
● Should I invest in my name or in my partner’s name?
● When should I start to consider a discretionary trust/family trust?
● What is Negative Gearing and what are the pros & cons?
● What is the benefit of salary sacrifice and how to do it?