Here we look at how you can maximise your income in retirement, whether you’re a long way off retirement, close to retirement, or already retired. Planning for your retirement can never begin soon enough!
Common questions to consider:
● Do I have a plan for my retirement?
● What is the best way to save for my retirement?
● What ways can I save for retirement by reducing my tax payable?
● How will I pay for my lifestyle when I stop working?
● How much superannuation do I need to have by retirement?
● How should I structure my assets in retirement?
● How long will my assets last in retirement?
● Do I need to think about who will receive my assets in future?
● When do you want to retire?
● What Centrelink benefits will be available to me upon retirement?