Finding the right property and making all the arrangements to buy can take time. It’s a big financial decision so it’s important to look at as many properties as you can and make the right choice that suits you. It’s also a good idea to speak with property experts such as real estate agents, buyer advocates, and mortgage brokers.
Before buying a home or investment property you should:
● Consider the financial costs involved
● Find the right lender and home loan
● Identify where you’d like to buy
● Find the right house
● Arrange building inspections
● Think about how you’ll repay the home loan