Debt is part of modern life. Proper use of debt can help you achieve your goals, but only when you are in control of it, not when it is in control of you. It’s easy to build up little bits of debt here and there that don’t appear to amount to much, but if not properly managed; it can quickly eat into your cash flow.
Common questions to consider:
● Where does all my money go?
● How can I manage my money better?
● How can I take control of my debt?
● How can I pay off my home loan sooner?
● How can I be smarter with my credit card?
● How can I consolidate my debts?
● How do I make the most of my savings?
● What is the benefit of starting now?