You have worked hard all your life and you are now looking to understand what benefits and payments are available to you from the Government. There are a vast array of benefits available, so understanding when & what you are eligible for is crucial to ensuring you are getting the most out of your circumstances. Our job is to ensure you are in full receipt of all available benefits to you!
Common questions to consider:
● What age am I eligible for the age pension?
● Are there any other entitlements available to me prior to reaching pension age?
● What benefits are available to me as a low income earner?
● I have suffered a serious injury/illness preventing me from working, how does the disability support pension work?
● What are the assets and income thresholds for each entitlement?
● Can I structure my assets in a manner to increase my Centrelink entitlements?
● My spouse is a few years younger than me, how will this affect my entitlements?
● Are there any strategies to explore to further increase my Centrelink entitlements?
● I do not qualify for the age pension, is there anything else available?